Friday, December 04, 2009

Dublin and London

Just spent 7 days in Ireland. What an incredible experience. Had so much fun...met beautiful people - stumbled onto a party at the Ritz where the Exon Mobile people were having their Christmas party - the chairmans wife (Noelle) really took a liking to my sweet Dave - what a hoot that night was, the next night met two fellows in a bar and went we all went with them to another town to hear music,where we met several other musicians, someone stole my favorite hat at that darn bar...but it was a fun night. We saw magnificant sites and walked stem to stern of Dublin and now, we are in London. Just got back from seeing Mama Mia. Took the tube - which on a Friday night is Ka razy! We got out of the theatre, and walked to Burger King to use the bathroom - and I was in the bathroom with what I'm pretty sure were girls for hire, and I think one of the "girls" was really a guy. Yes, that would have been the one in the fish net stockings, wearing a short cougar print skirt....and by "skirt" I mean tube top. Not sure what is on tap for tomorrow. Hoping to hear from Dan from Team Ocelot. May get to have lunch with him on Sunday. Anna and Billy will be arriving tomorrow evening from seeing Anna's grandmother in Beckels. Can't wait to hear their stories. More later....

2 comments:

Dan said...

I've been trying to email you about it, but I suspect I have been getting spam filtered or something.

I never thought to leave a message here.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to come down now, I'll talk it over with my wife. Could you email me (dghughes28@yahoo.co.uk) with how I can contact you?

Dan said...

Just sent you some emails on the two addresses i've got for you. was wondering if you got them? :)