Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The past few weeks!

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind. Dave, Will and I spent two weeks in Hawaii. One week in Oahu, and one week in Kauai -- Snorkeling with turtles, Boogie Boarding, Parasailing, (drinking mass quantities of adult beverages), beach time and most of all just relaxing and enjoying each other's company. Our flight home was on Wednesday July 8th, but actually we landed in Phx Thursday a.m. and after the drive home, ect. We dropped into bed around 3:00 a.m. I had to be up at 5:00 a.m. to go to work - OH yes I did. That day was sort of a blur. Sunday the 12th we headed back to Phx to see the Broadway musical - Wicked. http://www.wickedthemusical.com/ I highly recommend it. Then it was my oldest brothers birthday, a surprise party for my sister's 50th birthday (that didnt happen because she found out and called it off..) breakfast at a friends house.. and that brings us up to date with the cliff note version of the past few weeks.

No comments: