Friday, May 29, 2009

It is Friday morning.... the start of my three day weekend. I'm sitting on my bed sipping a cup of tea, with Scout my cat right beside me, close, snuggling. Scout only has one little marble in his brain, not sa much smart, but he is adorable.. and Zoe my sweet weensie little cat - aka The Boss. She is pretending not to care whether I pet her or not. To my right, is August, my yellow lab who is finally able to relax knowing I'm really, really going to be home today. Aaaand... at the foot of the bed is Beatrice our border collie- aka Little Miss Can't Be Wrong. She is S.M.A.R.T. and knows where we keep the T.R.E.A.T.S. Secretly she unlocks the cupboard where they are and hands them out to the other animals during the day... I'm sure of it. They probably have to perform tricks for her... Anyway>>>It is such a beautiful morning and I here I sit, listening to the sounds of the neighborhood waking up. Birds are chirping, dogs barking in the distance, laughter from the church camp that is a block from our home. Life is indeed good. I have so many choices for my day... do I want to bake bread? Plant flowers? putter in my flower garden? Me thinks I will do it all... and so much more. I feel so alive. Happy Happy Friday.

No comments: